Steps for Registration:
Step 1 – Pre-registration
Please list the entry date as 08/26/2020
Step 2 – Receive email within 60 minutes (from Power School) and create an account account with information from email. You MUST use the link provided in the email.
Step 3 – Login to Parent Portal and select the “Forms” link on the left side.
On the right side of the screen click “Preferences” to set up form notifications.
Scroll down to the form titled “Kindergarten A. Student Demographics”. This will be the first form to complete and each subsequent form will automatically begin as the previous form is complete.
Once you have completed the series of forms, return to the Forms dashboard and check the color of leaf next to each form’s title. If they are green, you have finished registration.
Documents needed when completing registration:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- Photo of your child (shoulders and face)
- One of the following: Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, real estate tax bill, or notarized letter of residence form (if you live with friends or relatives).
- Two of the following bills dated within the last 60 days: taxes, electric, water, cable, gas, or other showing your address.
- Any applicable custody documentation.
Unable to complete registration online?
Call Moreland Elementary at (208) 684-5115 and we will schedule a time to assist you.